Facebook App Not Working On Android - Newsqusto - A Readers Choice

An Insightful blog covering the latest trends, news, and analysis. Explore timely articles on technology, business, lifestyle, and more.

Information News Article

Friday 22 June 2018

Facebook App Not Working On Android


facebook app not working on android


After setting up Facebook Application:

why has facebook stopped working on my phone
  1. Press on the login button( From my application).
  2. If not log in then reroute to the Facebook app.
  3. After login into facebook app back to my app and do not reveal me log out button however rather of log out, it shows me login button.
Without set up Facebook app:
facebook not working on android browser
  1. Press the login button( from my application).
  2. Reroute to the facebook page (I have no idea about this page).
  3. After login success back to my app, and reveal log out button.
facebook app not working android 2017

Now Simply put, I desire 2nd scenario same for the First Scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment