How do I tell my wife I'm no longer attracted to her? Answer Request - Newsqusto - A Readers Choice

An Insightful blog covering the latest trends, news, and analysis. Explore timely articles on technology, business, lifestyle, and more.

Information News Article

Friday 1 September 2017

How do I tell my wife I'm no longer attracted to her? Answer Request

I'm pretty sure you already have, haven't you?
You stopped holding her hand in public.
When she eats you watch in judgment what she puts in her mouth.
You grab her in ways as a ‘joke’… just the flesh of her love handles.
You think she doesn't care about what she looks like, so a long time ago you stopped bringing her flowers.
You've practiced flirting with other women, even if you'd never act on it.
It's not that you don't compliment her, you complain to her.
Maybe you've had kids, but you don't credit her body with taking on the burden of creating those children. For you, just she hasn't lost the “baby weight.”
Your list goes on and on, the subtle ways you tell her she's not what you signed up for.
My friend, the only thing uglier than this question is the answer. You think you have to tell her. I promise - you already do. Every single day.
*******The original question was “How do I tell my wife she is ugly?” My answer was for the original question.
First, thank you for changing the original question and rephrasing it to something kinder. That was very thoughtful.
My answer is still the same, the only thing I'd change is the end. I'd still say - don't tell her. I do think she knows. Take a look in the mirror. Decide what you think you want in a dream woman. Now treat your wife as if you are a man that has what he wants… HER. It may help drive the spark, for both of you. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment