How do I remove my girlfriend’s panties and bra during sex? - Newsqusto - A Readers Choice

An Insightful blog covering the latest trends, news, and analysis. Explore timely articles on technology, business, lifestyle, and more.

Information News Article

Saturday 21 July 2018

How do I remove my girlfriend’s panties and bra during sex?

panties GIF


Removing panties is easy: you slide your fingers between the fabric and the skin on her hips, and pull them down the length of her thigh and leg. You could take hold of the fabric that reaches the back and wedge the panties in before you take them off if you want, but that depends on your tastes.
As for the bra, I often lose my temper with bra hooks at the end of a long day myself and I’m a woman. Practise will speed and smoothen your unhooking skills; till then, you should remain otherwise engaged, perhaps with the mouth, while the unhooking goes on.
You could remove the bra like you remove the panties - slide your fingers between the band that goes beneath the breasts all around the chest and pull it over the top of the head, but you can’t be careful enough not to hurt the breasts in the process.
Alternatively, tearing off anything and everything by way of lingerie on her body will also serve your purpose. It depends on how economically feasible that would be, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment